Could not post yesterday because Google Blogger was down. Yesterday the plumber moved the water and drain so we now have an almost clear doorway into the dining room.
The carpenter worked on framing the laundry and taking up the tile. That was a bigger job than expected. There are screws embedded in the cement under the tile. Almost like they were afraid it would all side off if it wasn't anchored. We're not sure if the tile in the laundry was original or put down later. It looked like they used left-over as there were 4 different colors/patterns.
We had little excitement this morning. When I turned on the shower there was, of course, some air in the pipes and then dirty brown water. After my shower, I decided to try out all the other faucets to clear them out as well. I turned on the tub a little water come out and then it stopped. I turn it off and back on and still no water. Oh no! I was sure the kitchen was flooding. Nope. Everything looks fine, there is no running water to be seen or heard. So now we have a mystery.
The workers took the day off. I am sure it was because they knew I had not been able to blog about yesterday and they didn't want to put me behind. Everyone, including the plumber, will be back on Monday.
This weekend, I'll catch you up on our shopping. We're going to pick out lights tomorrow. Oh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment