Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 19 - Surprise!

We got a very nice surprise at 8:00 when the dry wall crew arrived.  The inspector was right on their heels and this time everything passed.  The crew got to work and was done by the end of the day.  There are more pictures in the album.

















They will be back Monday to do at least one more coat of mud. We were thinking they would not even start the dry wall until Tuesday.  So we feel like we are ahead for a change.  They should be putting in cabinets by the end of the week.  Unless I've just jinxed us.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Looks like the Blogger stats are wrong because I have heard from a couple of folks that they are looking at the pages.  So I will try to do daily updates and not save up. 

You all have a safe and happy Memorial Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment