Remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger. Once the grout is in, the small glass and slate tiles will really pop. I really feel like we are in the home stretch now.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Day 38
Today was a very busy day, yesterday not so much. The electricians finished yesterday and that was exciting. But, today the counter top was installed and the tile work started! It was the moment of truth to see it all together and find out if we made good color choices or bad. I'm very happy. So what do you think?
Remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger. Once the grout is in, the small glass and slate tiles will really pop. I really feel like we are in the home stretch now.
Remember you can click on the picture to make it bigger. Once the grout is in, the small glass and slate tiles will really pop. I really feel like we are in the home stretch now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment