Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 26

The end of week 4 and the base cabinets are set and shimmed.  We can really see how much more counter space we are going to have.  The peninsula is a little smaller that I thought it would be, but the kitchen is only so wide and really can't be longer.  There a couple more photos in the album to show different angles so you can start to see the floor plan.


















On Monday they will put the new vanity in the powder room so the fabricators can make the templates for the counter top. They'll also start setting the upper cabinets so the mound of boxes will start getting smaller. 

Mike left a comment about the plastic sheeting not keeping out the drywall dust. The dry wall crew had a vacuum attached to the sander and that really helped.  I can still feel it when I walk barefoot down stairs.  I'm not noticing it upstairs so it's not as bad as it could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment