Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 30

For a couple of weeks I have been thinking that the kitchen was really pretty good sized.  Slowly it's been closing in and today with the wall cabinets up I can see that we do in fact have a small kitchen.  But, with lots more counter space now!   See all the angles in the photo album.

















There were a few surprises today.  I can barely reach the cabinet over the stove and asked Dennis why it was so high.  He then demonstrated where the range hood would be and how if it was any lower he would be smacking his head on it.  Since he does the cooking, I defer to his preference.  Fortunately we have a very nice step stool that will be conveniently in the laundry closet.

It doesn't show in the pictures, but the laundry doors went up today.  And Sears delivered all the appliances.  The garage is packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment